Important Dates TBD
Full Papers Submission
Notification of Acceptance for Regular Papers
Deadline for Final Manuscripts
In case, a person will have much interest in coordinating the session in some topics. He/she can propose the Special Sessions to TPC as a Coordinator. Coordinator should ask people (colleagues) to submit papers in order to organize a session on special topics, and chairs his/her special session.
In the Special Sessions, submitted papers are not necessarily reviewed. The papers will be included in the WPMC20201 Proceedings.
If the author requires the publication in IEEE Xplore, the submitted paper must be reviewed by normal procedures.
All presenters including Coordinators should pay the full registration fee. Other requirements are the same to Regular Sessions.
Manuscript Submission Guidelines
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
- Full text papers (.pdf, IEEE Xplore complaint) will be only accepted by Electronic Submission System (EDAS).
- The length should not be longer than six A4 pages.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- After your paper has been accepted, a minimum of one author from your accepted paper MUST register at the full registration fee (member or non-member) BEFORE the registration deadline which will be informed later.
- Accepted papers which do not have an author registered at the full registration fee by that deadline will be removed from the Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
- Refunds of registration fees will not be made under any circumstances following the inclusion of the paper in the Conference Proceedings.
1) On-line final camera-ready manuscript submission system will be opened until : TBD, 2021
2) Both Special session papers and Regular papers are encouraged.
3) Copyright & Speaker biography must be uploaded. (Templates can be downloaded from EDAS)
4) Manuscript MUST BE checked via PDF eXpress PLUS (Conference ID: TBD). (Instruction)
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the new user
- Enter the following:
- TBD for the conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
* An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
* Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.